The Devastation Of Medical Malpractice Injuries
When you turn to medical professionals for care, you are putting your health and your life in someone else’s hands. Doctors, nurses and other health care workers are held to high standards set by their professions, but from time to time they fall short of expectations. For many patients, the consequences of these instances of medical malpractice and negligence are devastating.
An Experienced Advocate For Clients Injured By Medical Negligence
At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., a Chicago personal injury law firm, we are dedicated to helping clients fight for justice after being injured due to medical malpractice. Our attorneys have built a track record of great success helping clients secure the compensation they deserve. The firm has prevailed in cases against high-profile doctors and large, prominent health care organization, such as:
- The University of Chicago Hospitals
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Adventist LaGrange Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center and many others.
We have extensive experience advocating aggressively on behalf of clients in a wide range of medical malpractice cases, including those involving:
- Injuries sustained during childbirth, either by the child or by the mother, including cerebral palsy and hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
- Doctor errors in the operating room causing hemorrhage, vessel or nerve injury or other damage
- Negligence or malpractice in prescribing or administrating medication
- Anesthesia errors causing death or hypoxic brain damage
- Hospital negligence on the part of doctors, nurses or hospital administrators
- Errors in the emergency room
- Mistreatment of metabolic disorders like hyponatremia causing brain damage and central pontine myelinolysis
- Diagnosis errors that result in failure to treat life-threatening conditions
Efficient And Cost-Effective So You Can Recover
Medical malpractice cases are expensive and often difficult to win. At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., we have the in-depth legal knowledge, skill and resources to see you through even the most complex medical malpractice cases with steadfast expertise and personal service.
Our team of attorneys diligently investigates each case to uncover the evidence needed to prevail at trial. We work closely with highly regarded experts and distill their findings into persuasive, understandable explanations for the courtroom.
Learn More About Your Options For Financial Compensation Today
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence from a medical professional, we can help. During a no-cost consultation, we will learn about your situation and offer a realistic assessment of your case. We take the time to explain your options so that you can make an informed decision about how you want to go forward.
Based in Chicago, we practice throughout Northern Illinois.