When Vehicle Defects Lead To Serious Injury
The trial lawyers at Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., have successfully prosecuted cases against all of the major automakers. When a vehicle has an unsafe condition that causes a crash or if its unsafe condition fails to protect an occupant in a crash, our lawyers have the basis for pursuing a winning case.
In addition to a group of well-qualified experts with whom we work, we belong to information-sharing organizations that allow us to access pivotal evidence and theories that have succeeded in automotive product cases across the country.
Types Of Vehicle Defects
- Seatback failures that can easily lead to spinal cord injuries, vehicle ejection and other serious accidents
- Seat belt or restraint system failure that can cause broken bones and other serious injuries
- Unsafe airbags that malfunction and do more harm than good
- Defective door latches that fail to keep drivers and passengers in the vehicle
- Tire failures that lead to blowout, tread separation and serious accidents on the road
At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., we represent individuals and their families for injuries and death caused by vehicle defects. We recognize the importance of product safety and are prepared to hold manufacturing companies accountable for unsafe products.
If you, a loved one or client, have sustained serious personal injuries in a car accident, you must act quickly to preserve the evidence necessary to investigate the design and manufacture of the vehicle. Having the vehicle safely preserved is an important part of preparing a product liability case.
Learn How We Can Help During Your Free Consultation
Our team of experienced and dedicated personal injury attorneys works with clients throughout Illinois.