Compensation When Someone’s Negligence Caused Your Bone Injury
If you’ve been in an accident or have been harmed by another person’s negligence or recklessness and have experienced a bone fracture or a similar injury, you can turn to the experienced personal injury lawyers at Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd. Our injury lawyers provide aggressive representation for injured victims and their families throughout Chicago and northern Illinois.
Types Of Bone Fractures
Different types of bone fractures can occur from motor vehicle accidents, falls from high buildings, physical assault, construction accidents, sports accidents or other incidents. Types of bone fractures include:
- Open fracture — a fracture in which the bone is exposed
- Closed fracture — a fractured bone that has not poked through the skin
- Simple fracture — a fracture that splits the bone into two pieces
- Multifragment fracture — fractures that cause the bone to split into several pieces
- Compression fracture — a situation in which two bones collide with each other; this type of fracture is closed
- Avulsion fractures — a type of closed fracture in which a piece of bone breaks off
- Impacted fracture — a type of closed fracture in which pressure causes a bone to fragment
- Complete fracture — an injury in which segments of the bone separate completely
- Incomplete fracture — when the broken segments of the bone are still joined
- Oblique fracture — a diagonal break in a bone
- Spiral fracture — a break in which part of the bone is twisted
Have You Suffered A Bone Fracture?
If you’ve suffered a bone fracture as a result of another person’s wrongdoing, you should consider talking to a personal injury lawyer to find out if you may be able to seek compensation for your losses.
At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., we are available to take on new cases involving bone fractures and other injuries. We believe in building relationships with our clients and are dedicated to putting their needs first.
If you think you may have a personal injury claim for a catastrophic injury and would like to speak with an attorney about your circumstances, contact our offices at 312-638-2407 today to schedule a free initial consultation.