After someone's negligent or reckless actions have turned your world upside down, you may feel powerless to hold that person or company accountable for the pain inflicted on you. What happened to you should have been prevented, however, and the law provides ways for you to seek compensation and damages from the responsible party to make it right.
At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., we stand beside injured individuals and their families, drawing upon decades of experience to make sure our clients receive the awards and settlements they deserve. We are a Chicago, Illinois, personal injury law firm dedicated to prosecuting lawsuits against those who have caused significant harm.
We provide free initial consultations to discuss your injury and what should have been done to prevent it. Call us to set up a free-of-charge appointment.
What Sets The Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., Personal Injury Practice Apart
Decades of experience at your disposal. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience, giving us the in-depth legal knowledge and skill necessary to advocate for clients in even the most complex personal injury cases.
The power of size and resources. We have the resources to prosecute cases against the largest and most powerful corporations in the world. We assign two lawyers to every case, ensuring that you will always have access to an experienced trial lawyer who can answer your questions and address your concerns.
Focused attention to each case. We work closely with our clients. We understand that it is in our clients' best interest to resolve their cases as swiftly and efficiently as possible. By taking fewer cases than our competitors, we are able to dedicate more time to each case and obtain better results in less time.
Never settling for less than the best possible outcome. What truly sets us apart is our commitment to secure the best resolution possible for our clients. We prepare each case for trial. If the defendant fails to settle the case for a fair and reasonable amount, the trial lawyers at Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., will try your case to a jury of your peers. We work diligently to prepare our cases for trial so that you can receive the compensation that justice requires.
We regularly represent clients in cases involving:
- Medical malpractice — We hold doctors and healthcare providers accountable for the services and care they provide.
- Products liability — We do thorough investigation to seek justice after a manufacturer, distributor or marketer has harmed you with a dangerous product.
- Automobile accidents — We assemble the evidence needed to compel the insurance company to pay you the compensation you deserve.
- Catastrophic injuries — We provide compassionate service and aggressive representation after another person causes you severe injury.
- Workplace accidents — We make sure you get the compensation you deserve for workplace injuries, including lost wages.
- Wrongful death — We seek accountability from those whose negligence or recklessness has caused the death of your loved one.
Contact our law offices to learn how we can fight to ensure you are awarded the compensation and damages you deserve.