According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), victims of motor vehicle accidents are three times more likely to die if they are partially or fully ejected from the car, as opposed to those who remain in the motor vehicle following an auto crash. Occasionally, poor weather, debris in roadways and/or bad road conditions may cause severe car accidents.
However, when the negligence or recklessness of another driver, passenger or car manufacturer plays a role in causing rollover crashes or vehicle occupant ejections, victims will most likely:
- have a strong personal injury case against the negligent party
- be entitled to compensation for their injuries, losses, property damage, pain and suffering
Causes of Vehicle Ejections
Motor vehicle ejection are most likely to occur when:
- Drivers are inexperienced, fatigued, distracted and/or intoxicated
- SUVs, trucks and/or cars are not well maintained
- Vehicle equipment parts, such as braking, steering, locking or electronics systems, fail
- Vehicles are built with a poor structural integrity, either due to poor roofing, top-heaviness, etc.
In the event of a rollover or ejection car crash, victims will have a significantly elevated risk of sustaining severe, debilitating personal injuries, which may include:
- broken bones
- loss of limb
- neck injuries
- paraplegia or quadriplegia
- permanent disfigurement
- spinal cord injuries
- traumatic brain injuries
Following a Vehicle Ejection Injury
If you or a love one has been injured following ejection from a car in Chicago or anywhere throughout Illinois, the esteemed, highly-skilled personal injury attorneys at Pfaff & Gill, Ltd. encourage you to attend a free initial consult for a thorough, expert evaluation of your case.
Since 1991, we have been helping victims of traffic accidents recover financially by aggressively standing up for their rights in trial, arbitration and mediation proceedings. We are committed to developing uniquely professional relationships with each of our clients in an effort to:
- aggressively assert their rights in any necessary legal proceeding
- build them the strongest possible case
- get them through the legal process without any unnecessary delays
- help them win the highest possible settlement award
- allow them to focus on recovering and moving on with their lives
To alleviate our clients' financial burdens during such stressful and trying times, we do not charge anything for our superior legal services unless we win our clients the settlement awards they deserve. Contact a vehicle ejection lawyer today.