The trial lawyers at Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., have successfully prosecuted cases against all of the major automakers. When a vehicle has an unsafe condition that causes a crash or if its unsafe condition fails to protect an occupant in a crash, our lawyers have the basis for pursuing a winning case.
In addition to a group of well-qualified experts with whom we work, we belong to information-sharing organizations that allow us to access pivotal evidence and theories that have succeeded in automotive product cases across the country. Contact us today to work with a team of experienced and dedicated personal injury attorneys.
Types Of Vehicle Defects
- Seat back failures that can easily lead to spinal cord injuries, vehicle ejection and more
- Seat belt and/or restraint system failure that cause broken bones and other serious injury
- Unsafe air bags that malfunction and almost do more harm than good
- Door latch failure that fail to keep drivers and passengers in the vehicle
- Tire failures that lead to blowout, tread separation and serious accidents on the road
Injured Persons And Attorneys
At Pfaff, Gill & Ports, Ltd., we represent individuals and their families for injuries and death caused by vehicle defects. We recognize the importance of product safety and are prepared to hold manufacturing companies accountable for unsafe products.
If you, a loved one or client, have sustained serious personal injuries in a car accident, you must act quickly to preserve the evidence necessary to investigate the design and manufacture of the vehicle. Having the vehicle safely preserved is an important part of preparing a product liability case.
Contact us today to speak with an experienced Chicago car accident lawyer to learn how we can help.